The ball-proof expanded metal suspension system for sports halls
elo. verz. steel
Widths up to approx. 1,250 mm, lengths up to approx. 2,500 mm
Fire protection class:
A2-s1, d0, DIN EN 13501-1
Suspension cassette with edged expanded metal and internal angle frame made of 1.5 mm galvanized steel
In addition, all corner points of the frame welded
Head side: As stabilizing angle
Longitudinal side: As suspension angle
Height 50 / 70 mm
We will be pleased to provide you with the ball throwing test according to DIN 18032-3 if required.
We will be happy to advise you individually based on your object.
Care and cleaning instructions:
Pagolux®-Streckmetalldecken sind wie folgt zu reinigen:
Clean surfaces with slightly damp cloth and then dry with soft cloth.
- Use only pure water, if necessary with small additions of neutral or weakly alkaline detergents.
- Use only soft, non-abrasive cloths.
- Do not use steam jets or high-pressure cleaners.
- Do not use scratching, abrasive agents.
- Avoid vigorous rubbing.
- Always carry out preliminary tests on non-visible surfaces before cleaning.