The EV5/EV9 FA lamella system consists of pre-assembled elements and uses a substructure made of the system’s own PA25 support profiles, which ensure precise joint guidance of the individual elements.
System Evolution-Vario EV5/EV9 FA
5 or 9mm
33 or 43 mm (for 5 mm width), 41.5 mm (for 9 mm width)
Axle 600 x 1200 mm: 30 to 100 mm
Axle 625 x 1250 mm: 31.5 to 104 mm
Fire protection class:
A2-s1, d0, DIN EN 13501-1
Slat system consisting of a substructure made of PA25 profiles and prefabricated, foldable slat elements with steel back supports
A counter grating consisting of grating brackets, system-specific PA25 profiles and corresponding connectors with vernier hangers or threaded rods is attached to the raw ceiling using approved dowels, screws, etc. at a statically required distance of 1200 mm
hang and align plumb and flush. The perforated PA25 profile is screwed under the grating bracket to match the longitudinal axis of the lamellar elements.
The lamella elements are then fitted with four mounting springs and clipped into the PA25 support profile.
The individual slat elements are self-adjusting and can be folded down individually. The correct alignment is ensured by punchings in the grid element and the PA25 profile.
The edge connection is optionally made using an L edge bracket or a C profile, which is screwed to the substructure.
- neutral, linear design
- Particularly stable thanks to the steel back strap
- very easy to assemble and service
- Slat elements can be folded down individually
- also available as wall/vertical cladding
We will be happy to advise you individually based on your object.
Care and cleaning instructions:
Pagolux® lamella ceilings are to be cleaned as follows:
Clean surfaces with slightly damp cloth and then dry with soft cloth.
- Use only pure water, if necessary with small additions of neutral or weakly alkaline detergents.
- Use only soft, non-abrasive cloths.
- Do not use steam jets or high-pressure cleaners.
- Do not use scratching, abrasive agents.
- Avoid vigorous rubbing.
- Always carry out preliminary tests on non-visible surfaces before cleaning.