Cylinder grid? Only at Pagolux! With our cylinder louvre you can achieve wow effects that are second to none.
Cylindrical grid standard consisting of 4×4 pre-assembled individual sockets Ø 156.25 mm
Cylindrical grid Arena consisting of pre-assembled individual sockets Ø70, 97, 150, 200 mm
Cylindrical grid special design, for example consisting of 7×7 pre-assembled individual sockets Ø97 mm
of your choice, particularly recommended in glaze/metallic tones
Fire protection class:
A2-s1, d0, DIN EN 13501-1
Open design metal ceiling consisting of a substructure of plug-in tubes and pre-assembled grid elements
From the raw ceiling, use approved dowels, screws, etc. to suspend the tubes. The tubes must be suspended from the raw ceiling at a center distance of 625 mm using approved dowels, screws, etc., and must be aligned plumb and true.
The suspension distance must not exceed 1,200 mm in the axial direction.
The louvre elements are then hung into the push-fit tube construction by means of 4 suspension hooks and connected to each other by 2 clamps per element joint.
As a rule, the system is mounted with an open joint to the wall. Individual cylinders can be detached from the grid or added by means of clamps. Optionally, the louvers can be height-adjusted (tamped) using the system’s own accessories.
While the Standard cylinder grid should be aligned in the opposite direction of travel to the plug-in tube using a straightedge, the Arena cylinder grid thrives on chaotic routing.
The best results when assembling the Arena cylinder grid are achieved by rotating and mirroring the individual elements.
- flexible design options thanks to different colors (inside/outside) and diameter of the individual cans
- unique three-dimensional design
- Easy to assemble thanks to stretch tube construction
We will be happy to advise you individually based on your object.
Care and cleaning instructions:
Pagolux®-Rasterdecken sind wie folgt zu reinigen:
Clean surfaces with slightly damp cloth and then dry with soft cloth.
- Use only pure water, if necessary with small additions of neutral or weakly alkaline detergents.
- Use only soft, non-abrasive cloths.
- Do not use steam jets or high-pressure cleaners.
- Do not use scratching, abrasive agents.
- Avoid vigorous rubbing.
- Always carry out preliminary tests on non-visible surfaces before cleaning.