The K9 lamella system is supplied in individual components and impresses with its economical material costs.
K9 lamella system
30 to 104mm
Fire protection class:
A2-s1, d0, DIN EN 13501-1
Slat system consisting of U-slats and system-specific mounting rail
From the raw ceiling, use approved dowels, screws, etc. to suspend the support rails. Support rails with quick-action tensioning hangers must be suspended parallel to each other at a center distance of 1200 or 1250 mm or in accordance with the installation plan and aligned plumb and true.
The mounting rails can be inserted endlessly into one another and do not have to be additionally riveted.
The suspension distance must not exceed 1200 mm in the axial direction.
System-specific connectors must be inserted into the support rails and the slats then snapped into place from below.
The individual lamellas can also be connected outside the mounting rail area by means of special connectors.
As a rule, the lamella system is mounted with an open joint of approx. 20 mm to the wall.
The single lamellas can optionally be supplied in perforated design and with acoustic inlay. We will be happy to provide you with the acoustic test if required.
- neutral, linear design
- native, cost-effective substructure
- Slats also available in several colors within one project
We will be happy to advise you individually based on your object.
Care and cleaning instructions:
Pagolux® lamella ceilings are to be cleaned as follows:
Clean surfaces with slightly damp cloth and then dry with soft cloth.
- Use only pure water, if necessary with small additions of neutral or weakly alkaline detergents.
- Use only soft, non-abrasive cloths.
- Do not use steam jets or high-pressure cleaners.
- Do not use scratching, abrasive agents.
- Avoid vigorous rubbing.
- Always carry out preliminary tests on non-visible surfaces before cleaning.