Our AS lamella system was specially developed for stadiums and train stations and offers a high level of stability coupled with a filigree appearance.
Contour Grid / Lamella Grid AS
0.75 mm or 1 mm galvanized steel
0.75mm and 1mm respectively
Axle 600 x 1200mm: 50mm
Axle 625 x 1250 mm: 31.25 or 31.25 x 93.75 mm
Fire protection class:
A2-s1, d0, DIN EN 13501-1
Insertion grid, consisting of system-specific nodes and prefabricated grid elements
The nodes are to be suspended from the raw ceiling using approved dowels with threaded rods at a center distance of 600 x 1,200 mm (or 625 x 1,250 / 625 x 750 mm) and aligned plumb and true.
The louvre elements are then screwed into the intersections by means of 4 (6) louvre holders (2 / 3 pieces in the edge area) and connected to each other.
The louvers are connected by means of the system’s own retaining clips in the intersection area of the louvers (and in the center for louvers 625 x 750 mm).
- fall-proof and robust
- rigid suspension
- narrow, fine bridges
- neutral and subtle design
We will be happy to advise you individually based on your object.
Care and cleaning instructions:
Pagolux® lamella ceilings are to be cleaned as follows:
Clean surfaces with slightly damp cloth and then dry with soft cloth.
- Use only pure water, if necessary with small additions of neutral or weakly alkaline detergents.
- Use only soft, non-abrasive cloths.
- Do not use steam jets or high-pressure cleaners.
- Do not use scratching, abrasive agents.
- Avoid vigorous rubbing.
- Always carry out preliminary tests on non-visible surfaces before cleaning.