The leaf decor slats from Pagolux®, which were already popular many decades ago, still impress today with their special design and offer room for creativity.
Leaf decor cover PagoLeaf
0.5 mm galvanized steel
Dimensions leaf lamellae:
78mm or 104mm
Height of leaf lamellae:
150mm or 200mm
coil-lacquered or powder-coated
Fire protection class:
A2-s1, d0, DIN EN 13501-1
Lamella system consisting of a substructure of PA25 profiles, leaf rails and leaf decor lamellae
Use approved dowels, screws, etc. to suspend the system’s own PA25 profiles with vernier hangers or threaded rods from the raw ceiling at the statically required distance of 1250 mm and align them plumb and true.
The leaf rails fitted with the decorative leaf slats are then clipped into the support profile by means of two mounting springs.
Due to the regular punching of the leaf rail, the support rail can easily be mounted 1-2 modules inwards in the edge zones.
- extraordinary design
- can be customized with rotatable decorative leaf slats (45°/ 90°)
- Slat elements can be folded down individually
We will be happy to advise you individually based on your object.
Care and cleaning instructions:
Pagolux® lamella ceilings are to be cleaned as follows:
Clean surfaces with slightly damp cloth and then dry with soft cloth.
- Use only pure water, if necessary with small additions of neutral or weakly alkaline detergents.
- Use only soft, non-abrasive cloths.
- Do not use steam jets or high-pressure cleaners.
- Do not use scratching, abrasive agents.
- Avoid vigorous rubbing.
- Always carry out preliminary tests on non-visible surfaces before cleaning.