The perforated grid is timeless and yet extravagant. The three-dimensionality of the grid makes every room an eye-catcher.
0.75 mm steel elo. galvanized
Fire protection class:
A2-s1, d0, DIN EN 13501-1, with fleece A2-s0, d0, DIN EN 13501-1
Perforated grids are plastically deformed grid elements, which are installed with a substructure of clamping rails and system-specific accessories.
A support grid made of clamping rails must be suspended from the bare floor using approved dowels, screws, etc. at a center distance of 1200 mm and aligned plumb and true. The suspension distance must not exceed 1200 mm in the axial direction.
Clamping rails with a center distance of 1050 mm must then be mounted to the support grid using cross connectors. The grid elements are then snapped into the clamping grid and secured against displacement with 2 connecting clamps.
Revision elements should be marked from below and not clamped.
Necessary cut-ins and cut-outs should be made with circular or jigsaw with fine-toothed metal saw blades. To ensure a clean cut, it is recommended to fill the cavity at the back with polystyrene strips.
- extraordinary, three-dimensional design
- very stable and durable
- easy to install
- optionally available with applied acoustics
We will be happy to advise you individually based on your object.
Care and cleaning instructions:
Pagolux®-Rasterdecken sind wie folgt zu reinigen:
Clean surfaces with slightly damp cloth and then dry with soft cloth.
- Use only pure water, if necessary with small additions of neutral or weakly alkaline detergents.
- Use only soft, non-abrasive cloths.
- Do not use steam jets or high-pressure cleaners.
- Do not use scratching, abrasive agents.
- Avoid vigorous rubbing.
- Always carry out preliminary tests on non-visible surfaces before cleaning.