The ball-proof insertion grid for sports halls and all other areas for which a ball impact test according to 18032-3 and DIN EN 13964 is required.
Contour Grid Ball-proof
1 mm galvanized steel
Fire protection class:
A2-s1, d0, DIN EN 13501-1
Ball-proof insertion grid consisting of a substructure made of CD profiles and prefabricated grid elements
A counter grating made of CD profiles is to be suspended from the bare floor using approved dowels, screws, etc. at a center distance of 1200 mm with nonius bases and aligned plumb and true. The suspension distance must not exceed 1200 mm in the axial direction.
CD profiles are to be mounted on the counter grid in the opposite direction at a center distance of 600 mm using cross connectors.
Subsequently, the contour grids are fitted with mounting shoes and fastened to the CD profile by means of drilling screws.
The system is mounted with an open joint to the wall and ends with a half module.
Cutouts are to be placed in the center of the grid and provided with a border. The maximum dimension is 300 x 300 mm.
- narrow, fine bridges
- Many possible uses
- neutral and timeless
- Proof against ball impact according to DIN 18032
- 3 and DIN EN 13964
We will be happy to advise you individually based on your object.
Care and cleaning instructions:
Pagolux®-Rasterdecken sind wie folgt zu reinigen:
Clean surfaces with slightly damp cloth and then dry with soft cloth.
- Use only pure water, if necessary with small additions of neutral or weakly alkaline detergents.
- Use only soft, non-abrasive cloths.
- Do not use steam jets or high-pressure cleaners.
- Do not use scratching, abrasive agents.
- Avoid vigorous rubbing.
- Always carry out preliminary tests on non-visible surfaces before cleaning.