The wide grid K-grid can be installed quickly and impresses with a cost-effective substructure. This system is suitable for continuous laying and is often used in large projects for economic reasons.
Axle 600x600mm: 75,86,100,120,150,200mm
Axle 625x625mm: 62.5,78,104,125,156,208mm
Fire protection class:
A2-s1, d0, DIN EN 13501-1
Wide grid consisting of a system-specific substructure and prefabricated grid elements
From the raw ceiling, use approved dowels, screws, etc. to suspend support rails with quick-clamping hangers. Support rails with quick-action suspension brackets must be suspended from the raw ceiling at a center distance of 600 or 625 mm and aligned plumb and true. The suspension distance must not exceed 1,200 or 1,250 mm in the axial direction.
The cross rails and grid elements are to be snapped into the preassembled fields from below between the support rails.
The edge connection is optionally made via an L-bracket or a C-profile.
- easy to install
- neutral, straightforward, timeless
- Can be used when there is little space in the ceiling cavity, as this system can be revised downwards
We will be happy to advise you individually based on your object.
Care and cleaning instructions:
Pagolux®-Rasterdecken sind wie folgt zu reinigen:
Clean surfaces with slightly damp cloth and then dry with soft cloth.
- Use only pure water, if necessary with small additions of neutral or weakly alkaline detergents.
- Use only soft, non-abrasive cloths.
- Do not use steam jets or high-pressure cleaners.
- Do not use scratching, abrasive agents.
- Avoid vigorous rubbing.
- Always carry out preliminary tests on non-visible surfaces before cleaning.